Hotel Restaurant Rössle
The “Roessle” is owned by the Beilharz family since 1904.
We – the current and fourth generation – are aware of the long tradition and we do all we can to make our guests feel comfortable.
From left to right: Irene, Wilhelm, Christina, Hannes, Thorsten Beilharz
at Hotel Restaurant Rössle
"Already at an early age it was clear form me that I would follow my father’s professional footsteps and become a chef."
- 1999 apprenticeship at Hotel “Traube” in Tonbach to become a chef
- 2002 examination as Chamber of Commerce winner
- Gourmet restaurant “Schlossberg” in the Romantik Hotel “Sackmann” in Schwarzenberg
- Gourmet restaurant „Zirbelstube“ at the hotels „am Schlossgarten” in Stuttgart
- Rheinhotel „Fischerstube“ in Schaffhausen
- Chef de Partie at restaurant „Bareiss“
- Master school in Villingen-Schwenningen
- 2009 examination as Chamber of Commerce winner
"For attending the vocational school I had to move to Bad Ueberkingen where I first met my husband Thorsten Beilharz".
- Apprenticeship at hotel “Schwarzmatt” in Badenweiler to become a restauranteur
- studies at the University of Cooperative Education in Ravensburg in cooperation with the hotel “Bareiss” in Mitteltal
- degree as business administrator and Bachelor of Arts
- member of the management at hotel “Bareiss”
"I was born on 10th October 2010 and I entertain our guests."
Irene und Wilhelm Beilharz
"We managed the “Roessle” for 35 years. In 2010 we handed over the management to our son and daughter in law. We are pleased to offer tjem any advice and assistance required"